HOW TO APPLY FIBERGLASS OR SILK WRAPS
1) Apply the tip with resin or glue and cut to the desired length. Apply a layer of Blend a Tip onto the nail. Blend the tip seam area until you cannot see where the tip ends and the nail plate begins.
2) Apply a thin layer of resin to the surface of each nail. Be sure to extend the resin right up to and around the free edge.
3) Spray the nails with Activator to accelerate the drying of the resin.
4) Apply a strip of Fiberglass or Silk to the entire nail surface. Trim the fabric to within 1/16 of an inch of the surrounding cuticle and trim flush with the nail free edge.
5) Make sure that the Fiberglass or Silk has completely covered the entire nail plate. Using a plastic bag, gloves or wax paper to press down and smooth the fabric. Try not to touch the surface of the wrap with your fingers as the oils from your skin can cause lifting.
6) Using an extender tip, spread the Resin over the fabric making sure to cover all edges and completely saturate the fabric. If the fabric curls up or floats, use a plastic bag to press down the fabric into the Resin.
7) Check the nail surface for bumps or irregularities from the previous step. If leveling is required, lightly buff to produce a smooth, even surface.
8) Finish buffing the nail with a 3 Way Buffer to produce a high gloss shine. You can also buff with a fine buffing block and finish with a coat of Ridge Filler.
9) Apply cuticle oil and massage in. Check for resin that may be left on the skin and remove with Acetone or any glue-debonder.