Cosmetic grade chemical resistant glitter adds spice to your nail art. These glitters can be added to your gels or acrylic for custom blends and designs.
1. Start with a dry nail. Brush on a top coat.
2. Sprinkle Micro Glitter over the nail.
3. Repeat with additional colors if desired.
4. Cover entire nail with top coat.
1. Dip a fine brush into top coat.
2. Dip brush into Micro Glitter creating a tiny ball on the end of the brush.
3. Lightly paint the glitter onto the nail. Wipe the brush clean of all glitter and top coat on a dry paper towel.
4. Repeat steps 1 & 2 until desired effect is complete.
5. Lightly coat entire nail with top coat being careful not to drag Micro Glitter.