Nailite’s fresh new Soak Off Gels gently soak off in acetone in 1o minutes. These one step, self leveling nail gels can be used on sensitive skin, and are durable, flexible, and easy to use. The gels cure with a 9 watt UV lamp in two minutes and with a 6-watt UV lamp in three minutes.
1. Prep the natural nail and remove the shine. Dehydrate the nail removing any oils and dust particles. Apply a thin layer of Soak-Off Gel Polish. Cure for 90 seconds. Remove tacky residue and apply a second coat. Cure for 90 seconds. Apply High Gloss Tackless Sealer and cure for one to two minutes.
2. To remove, soak a cotton ball with acetone and place on nail.
3. Cover with foil and let sit for about five to eight minutes.
4. Gently remove the gel polish using a cuticle pusher.
5. Buff the nail and continue with pedicure procedures.
For more information, use Fifi #21312